Affordable Thanksgiving Lookbook 2017

3:43:00 PM



Hi everyone! It's officially Holiday season aka my favorite time of year. This time I am bringing you all a special fashion inspiration post for those of you who are still deciding what to wear on Thursday. I tried to pick looks for all different styles and events so that you can all have as many options as possible. All of the pieces I am wearing are from affordable brands that will help you look cute on a budget! I hope you enjoy all of the hard work I put into this and that you all have a safe and happy holiday! Without further ado, here is my Thanksgiving Lookbook for 2017:

Fall & Fabulous: 



Shirt & Overalls: Forever 21 Booties: Target


Formal Fun: 




Shirt & Skirt: Zara Shoes: Steve Madden

Cozy Preppy:



Sweater: Charlotte Russe Pants: ASOS Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Friendsgiving Flirty:



Dress: Zara Sweater: Charlotte Russe Boots: Nordstrom

Edgy Chic: 



Jeans: Thrifted Sweater: Topshop Jacket: Zara Booties: Target

Hair & Makeup Closeup: 



I hope you all enjoyed this mini look book for the holiday coming up! I hope it inspired some of you when picking out a last minute outfit for Thursday. Time for me to get packing to fly home very soon. A special thanks to Maat Bates for all of her help with this project, you're the best! See you all soon,



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram