Best Jeans For Curvy Girls

8:07:00 PM


Hello! I hope you all had a restful weekend and are excited for February. Today I wanted to do a post about the jeans I have been OBSESSED with lately. I got a pair of Topshop high waisted jeans for Christmas and I fell in love. I went out and bought 2 more and I can't stop wearing them. I will say they are on the pricier side but they're all under $100 which is pretty good for high quality jeans! All my curvy girls take note because these are amazing. Also I apologize for the mirror iPhone pictures, I did my best to show you guys lol.

Hola! Espero que todos tuvieron un fin de semana tranquilo y que estén emocionados para Febrero. Ahora quería escribir sobre los pantanos con los que he estado OBSESIONADA. Me regalaron un pantalón de Topshop para navidad y me enamoré de ellos. Salí y compre 2 mas y no he podido parar de ponérmelos. Lo que si voy a decir es que están un poco caros pero todos valen menos de $100 lo cual es súper bueno por pantalones de alta calidad. Todas mis muchachas con curvas tomen nota porque estos son increíbles! Disculpen las fotos en el espejo que tome con mi iPhone hice lo mejor que pude jaja!

Jaime High Rise Ankle Skinny Jeans


These might just be the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn. I am 5'6" and they fit me perfectly! They are pretty high waisted which is how I prefer my jeans to be and the length hits my ankles just right. They are stretchy which is good for days when you feel a little bloated or just want to be able to move around during the day. This style is $70 but I have seen them on sale for $35 so I think you just have to keep your eyes peeled for when they have deals.

Estos pantalones son los más cómodos que me he puesto en mi vida. Yo mido 5’6” y me quedan perfectamente! Son bastante altos que es como me gustan que me queden y de lo largo me llega justo a los tobillos. El material estira lo cual es bueno para días que te sientes embotada o si quieres poder moverte flexiblemente durante el día. Este estilo cuesta $70 pero los he visto en oferta a $35 así que tienen que estar pendientes de las ofertas que tengan.

MOTO Vintage Bleach Straight Jeans



These jeans are so much fun and add an edgy twist to a classic pair of jeans. They are also slightly high waisted and they hit me a little above my ankles. If you want to get these I would suggest you size up because I'm wearing the size 10 but the buttons on the side can open up if you kneel. Other than that they are really comfy and chic! This style is $75 but I got them for $40.

Estos pantalones son muy divertidos y los detalles a los lados hacen un par de pantalones clásicos más modernos. También quedan altos y me llegan un poco más arriba de los tobillos. Si quieren comprar estos les sugiero que compren una taya más grande de lo normal. Yo compre el 10 y me quedan perfectos pero los botones a los lados se abren si se arrodillan. Aparte de eso son bien cómodos y chic! Este estilo cuesta $75 pero los compre por $40.

Jamie High Waisted Ankle Skinny Jeans


These are the same style as the first ones I listed, but they're darker denim. They are nicely high waisted and hit me right at the ankle. They are super comfortable and stretchy. They also cost $70 and they have a wide range of sizes both for waist and length. I highly recommend them!

Estos son el mismo estilo que los primeros que puse pero son más oscuros. Quedan altos y me llegan justo a los tobillos. Son súper cómodos y estiran bastante. También cuestan $70 y tienen varias tallas de cintura y largo. Los recomiendo para todas!

I hope you enjoy and see you next time! Espero disfrutaron y nos vemos el Jueves! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram